Monday, January 9, 2017

Finding Design Inspiration from Novels

Hello!

My name's Lauren, and I am a huge reader, thanks to my mother who read aloud to me all the time. I also happen to be an amateur fabric designer on Spoonflower, and my reading selections have influenced what I focus on in my designs. I decided to start this blog as a way to share my design inspiration.

My primary source of inspiration comes from my favorite classic novels. I decided about a year ago I wanted to create a fabric collection that focused on one of my all-time favorite classic children's book Alice In Wonderland, and since then, I've also worked on an Anne of Green Gables collection and a Peter Pan one.

I hope that this blog will not only allow me to share my inspiration with you but also for you to share your novel ideas with me. Leave comments on the posts to recommend new color schemes, books, or patterns! I'd love to hear from you.

-Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment