Tuesday, July 4, 2017

I'm Back!!!

Hey everyone!

I have been on a long hiatus, thanks to school and work. But I'm happy to announce I'll be back to designing and posting updates about my designing journey. There will be a bunch of new designs up as soon as the proofs come in. I also started a new collection based on Roald Dahl's masterpiece Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. I recently read the book and fell head over heels in love with the quirky Willy Wonka. I had avoid the book because growing up, I was scared on the crazy boat scene in the movie. However, I felt the need to give the book a chance, and it was so delightful and led me to love the old movie as well. So the first designs of that collection will be available at the end of the week.
I also designed a companion fabric for my very popular Doctor Who-inspired "Quotes From a Mad Man in a Box." I also added a few new fabrics to my existing literary collections based on Alice in Wonderland, Anne of Green Gables, abd Peter Pan. In addition, I'll be releasing to the public my Professor Layton-inspired collection "Puzzles and Gears."

So stay tuned for more posts and more fabrics!

No comments:

Post a Comment